Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Surgery Date October 7th

Well we have a real date now.  October 7th, next week.  They bumped us up big time as our previous date was Nov 16th.
After this last 7 months, it will be good to have this surgery in the rear view mirror.
Current concern?  I want her to be heathy for surgery.  There is strep going around at school and the FLU.
Yuk.  I gave her a pocket hand sanitizer and said, "Use it regularly"....
That and Emergen C packets everyday.
How I love my daughter!  She is amazing and seems to be almost looking forward to this day.  She has an amazing attitude and is filled with faith and trust.  Thats her middle name... FAITH!




1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweet, beautiful and funny girl! I hope you are feeling excellent soon! Your Friends and Family will all be thinking about you on Friday. Xoxo, Mrs. Nixon <3!

    ReplyDelete